On rotation:24-2/10/13

(Celine vintage box bag, Diana(JP) shoes, Uniqlo jeans&shortsleeve shirt, Rope'Picnic(JP) skurt, Muji wool/silk blend cardigan)

It's been a while since I've done an 'on rotation' post. Today, I had the time, patience, and motivation to compile one partly because of the weather being pleasant,  and inspiring me to be more "creative" when it comes to putting an attire together. Also, my phone broke so I replaced it with an iphone5, and I thought what better time to try the camera with an 'on rotation' post. Unfortunately, not very happy with the result. I'm not sure if it's because of my shaky hand, the lighting or just the camera in general. I'll keep trying. Hopefully it's just me, not the camera. I'ts so much easier to use than the DSLR. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment