Anticipating: Autumn

Could it be? Is autumn coming, or is this rain just giving me a false sense of hope? Nevertheless, I am grateful that it has at least, the rain, cooled down the temperature even by just a degree!
However, if it is autumn on its way to Japan, I welcome it with open arms (wish it would stay forever). I am so sick and tired of being cooped up in unnatural air/air-conditioner, and not having the will/motivation to move/do anything from fear of breaking into a sweat! (Thus, the lack of clothing rotation and outfit posts). So, if it is autumn in it's way I am looking forward to finally getting a little bit creative with what I wear. Items I am most looking forward to wearing are blazers/jackets, long sleeve shirts, fine knits, and closed shoes.

Autumn items

No comments:

Post a Comment